The Division of Survey Research of IISA Assessment, Consultancy & Research Centre offers a wide range of research services from study design to analysis.
We conduct surveys at local, regional, and national levels. Our survey experience broadens to various research populations, including general household (adults and elderly) and special populations such as children, adolescents, ethnic and other cultural groups, groups that are in conflict, members of Parliament/People Assembly, Attorney, activists of NGOs, National Human Rights Commission, school administrators and teachers, key informants from business community, and local governments.
The types of survey that become our specialties include:
- Face-to-face Survey: a field-based interview at the local, regional, and national levels.
- School-based Survey: undergoing a school-based survey of students, teachers, foundation, and other school stakeholders.
- Mixed-Mode Survey: with our extensive experience, we collect high quality data in a variety of survey mode, in which we work with you to design the best approach to meet the needs of your survey.
- Study Design: designing data collection and determining the optimal mode of survey and the survey method needed to meet the research objectives. We have the expertise to design a standard and adjustable survey instruments (by telephone, mail, and face to face). Our experience raises the level of response in various modes, since we use the latest surveying technology and techniques of track record data collection.
- Focus Group: conducting focus groups with various populations (community members, parents, children, etc.) to obtain information about views, perspectives, and experiences on interesting topics.
- Data Processing & Management: providing continuous and field-based data validation.
- Data Entry: we have capacity to manually enter and verify paper questionnaires.
- Analysis and Reporting: providing basic frequency and cross-tab analysis services or providing additional analysis services to meet your learning needs.
- Telephone Survey: including sample management, call scheduling, interviewing, and reporting.